This Bugs me so Bad

Me and my buddy play this game together, and aside from the start of the game, I can NEVER and i mean never, find my buddy aside from playing hardpoint. Once one of us dies or goes off without saying something its just like a free for all. I understand they want to differ themselves from COD but one thing they should of kept was having your party members icon on your mini map being a different color than the rest of your teammates. It wouldn't be that hard and would prevent alot of hassle

Anybody feel this way

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Communication bro, that's all it takes.

^ yea try that on attrition, "hey man I'm over by that big tower", or "hey I'm in that burnt out building" there's to many buildings to have call spots around the maps, that and they are just huge

I would like to get a pilot hunter group together so don't have to worry about losing because my teammates are going 1 and 13, I mean if you're not that good yet (At killing pilots) why not play attrition or hardpoint, I mean if you aren't good at hunting pilots why play pilot hunter!

Communicate

@TheRightfulKing , if ever I get in a game on your team I would purposely go 1 for 13 just to hear you rage.

the minimap has a compass, its not that hard, the maps arent huge

I was saying the same thing the other day, OP.  Would be a much appreciated addition if they implemented sometihng like that.

I'm sick of people saying "communicate" you don't realize how big these maps are, and the mini map compass doesn't point you in the direction of your teammates.

All I'm saying is that it would be SO NICE to always know where my buddy(buddies) are at all times without asking them while there in a battle where they are, I'll just see them on the map and know, "oh okay he's over there" and not have my friend getting shot at saying help me I'm over here, and I have no real idea of where "here" is exactly.

Like I said I'm not flaming the game I love it, Gen2 Pilot about to be 3rd, I  am just a huge team player and with 5 other blue arrows on the mini map (aside from my own) I would like to know where my one (or two) buddies are without having to have callout spots (which we do have now seeing as how its so hard to find one another)

The maps are small, my guys dont seem to have a prob. well one, but hes special

they do have me tho