This & Elite? ...or This & BF3? ...or This & Skyrim?

Can only get 2 Items. Also, can I wait on getting Elite?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Tough choice. I say this and Skyrim judging from your recently played games.

I'd do this and skyrim, no elite. Maybe rent Bad Company 2 to see how you like it, BF3 is gonna be pretty similar.

Personally, I'd choose BF3, for you, Skyrim.

I'm getting Skyrim and MW3 standard.....Elite sounds interesting but I've only prestiged once or twice in the past so probably wouldn't benefit a lot from it.  

Skyrim for sure.

dosent matter as long as you get skyrim :)

I really must be the only person in the world that has absolutely zero interest in single-player RPGs.

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

I really must be the only person in the world that has absolutely zero interest in single-player RPGs.

[/quote]

I guess so lol. I'm not as huge of a fan of the elder scrolls series, more of a Fallout/Mass Effect/Deus Ex guy myself. I recognize that they're very well liked though...

I played Mass Effect and enjoyed it a decent bit, but I'm definitely more of an online guy. I'm still waiting on an online MMORPG for the 360... last MMO I really got into was Everquest -- on the PS2.

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

[/quote]

I guess so lol. I'm not as huge of a fan of the elder scrolls series, more of a Fallout/Mass Effect/Deus Ex guy myself. I recognize that they're very well liked though...

[/quote]

I found Deus Ex dull. I never played Elder Scrolls before, but am excited as hell for Skyrim.

OT: Id go with this and Skyrim. You can have elite for free.