This 4 player co-op horde mode is TOO dang addictive!!!

I keep trying to get through my backlogg of other games but keep getting pulled back into this 4 player co-op horde mode. There are so many characters to choose from, a lot of maps, many weapons, and all free DLC. I usually play on silver unless I have a full room of friends. Then we usually play gold.   Its very hard to get away from this horde mode. So much fun.  I even have a lot of fun with randoms. One thing I have noticed is that the experience is much better if I host.  Otherwise there is still a delay with the weapons, health packs, or ops packs.  So as long as I host, its always a very enjoyable experience.   :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah. I agree.

Btw. I usually always play silver random. Good times..

Game wise.. For me, there's just nothing else going on right now to capture my attention. Hopefully something cooler will come out soon.

I agree on it being "dang addictive", thankfully, I broke the habit weeks ago...:-)

It helps that they keep putting out FREE dlc.  Before the first DLC pack came out, I admit I was starting to get bored. But now with the new maps, weapons, and characters, it pulled me back in again. As long as they keep putting out new maps and dlc,I think the community will stay quite active.  Especially seince its free!  Quite surprising for an EA game. I currently have over a million credits but I am going to wait for the next dlc pack before I spend the money. I currently have 3 of the characters for this pack.

Very addictive, i'm having too much fun experimenting with builds. I hope in future DLCs' we get new enemy factions.

Ohhhh yeah new enemy factions would be nice for sure.

Does anyone know what happened with the "Phoenix" character we were supposed to get? 

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Does anyone know what happened with the "Phoenix" character we were supposed to get? 

[/quote]Those are the new ex-Cerberus characters. They are from the Phoenix Project.

Now that I've finished the single player side of the game I don't feel the need to keep playing the multi-player, especially when eight out of ten matches put me against Cerberus. 

honestly, I enjoyed the co-op but when I put it down, I didnt get that urge to pick it back up.  Dont think Ive popped ME3 in in months.  Only managed 1 play-through vs the dozens in ME and ME2

I'd like to see a dlc w/ some "what if" scenarios. Like battling Asari Commandos or a Krogan army.  

I'm glad we don't have to fight Krogans. I always hated fighting those.

I am not really the multi player type but this game has got me liking multiplayer I enjoy it, and I didnt like fighting those krogans in mass effect 2 either they were always really hard but wouldnt hurt to take on an army of krogans!