Third Perk Help <.>

So i'm trying out a new class and i sort of need help with the third perk..

M16 w/ Extended Mags

Scavanger

Sleight of Hand

and i can't decide between Ninja (for hearing enemies louder) or Hacker (for seeing equipment.)

i tried out both, and both and ups and downs..pretty much hacker made me extremley loud..and ninja didn't seem to make enemies that much louder (i thought it was going to be more like sit rep pro).

P.S.: I did these in combat training. So if you think ninja would be better online tell me please.

So Any Suggestions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You'll need to Pro the Ninja Perk if you'd like for the enemy footsteps to be louder.  IMO, Ninja Pro is the way to go, bro.

Hacker Pro has its benefits as well, being able to turn equipment against enemies and booby trap care packages is fun as hell.  Ninja Pro is good if you like to be sneaky but you'd be prone to falling for traps.  I would suggest using a silencer if using Ninja to lower risk of detection instead of extended mags.  Both perks have benefits/hindrances so the ultimate decision is up to you.

if you rush a lot, marathon. if you dont, tactical mask pro

If you ask me,  its dependent on what you play. Im primarily a search guy, so if I dont have Flak Jacket on, I have hacker. Because claymore kills happen often enough to everyone that I feel I need something to limit that possibility. What do you play?

Extended mags, resupply ammo and faster reload... that's a lot of shooting to be listening for footsteps.

Nevertheless, I'd go Ninja.

Ninja pro FTW.  Hackers nice but most people cant place claymores effectivily so be the ninja :)

Hm.....Yea..Been trying out hacker and so far love it alot...considering second chance though now.

Search somtimes..but usually team tac with a small group of friend, then we just do domination or demolition, rarley ground war.

M16 realy doesn't need scavenger unless you have poor accuracy... I usually use Hardline,Hardend,Ninja. But ive been playing Nuketown 24/7 so ive switched it up to Flak Jacket,Hardend,Tactical Mask Pro

Tac Mask Pro for me or Ninja for comp BBs.