Third game in Challenge won't load; Mahjong won't load

If you are having a problem with your game, please start your own post in the forum and fill out the below information.  Feel free to just copy/paste the form below into your new post. 
If you don't know how to find some of the information, I've posted a walkthrough below the form to help.

1. What version & build of Windows are you running?  Version 6.2 Build 9200
  2. What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using? HP Envy dv7 7223CL Notebook PC
  3. About how long ago did you start having this problem? 02/03/2014
  4. Have you noticed this problem happening on any other games?  No.  Only Microsoft Mahjong Challenge and then Mahjong won't load at all
  5. Describe your problem. Please explain what happens from the time you launch the game until the problem happens. On 02/03/2014, played two games of the challenge.  When I clicked on the 3rd game, it would not load.  Today, 02/04/2014 Mahjong won't load at all.  No error message, the loading tile just keeps spinning and spinning. 
  6. Please post any other details or notes about your problem here:

To find out what version of Windows you are running:

1. Press the Windows Key & R.
  2. A box will pop up in the bottom left side of the screen. Type winver and then press enter.
  3. Another box will open that will tell you what version of Windows you're running and what the build is. Please post both the version number and the build number.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Above describes exactly what happens when I try to play Mahjongg. Am running Windows 8.1

I have reported this bug. We are investigating what is going on with these specific challenges and hopefully will get it fixed ASAP. I'm not sure why Mahjong would not open for you at all except that perhaps it didn't close down entirely. Try restarting your PC from the Start menu and see of that fixes it.

I have the same problems with mahjong. It was really bad in April - many games wouldn't load. Then during the beginning of May, all games were loading. Now the problem has shown up again - one or two of the daily games will not load. This problem started in maybe March - didn't have problems at all when I first started playing the mahjong daily games.

Hi SleekTomb537,

Please try the troubleshooting steps listed here: forums.xbox.com/.../1742469.aspx  

Thanks,