If you are having a problem with your game, please start your own post in the forum and fill out the below information. Feel free to just copy/paste the form below into your new post.
If you don't know how to find some of the information, I've posted a walkthrough below the form to help.
- What version & build of Windows are you running? Version 6.2 Build 9200
- What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using? HP Envy dv7 7223CL Notebook PC
- About how long ago did you start having this problem? 02/03/2014
- Have you noticed this problem happening on any other games? No. Only Microsoft Mahjong Challenge and then Mahjong won't load at all
- Describe your problem. Please explain what happens from the time you launch the game until the problem happens. On 02/03/2014, played two games of the challenge. When I clicked on the 3rd game, it would not load. Today, 02/04/2014 Mahjong won't load at all. No error message, the loading tile just keeps spinning and spinning.
- Please post any other details or notes about your problem here:
To find out what version of Windows you are running:
- Press the Windows Key & R.
- A box will pop up in the bottom left side of the screen. Type winver and then press enter.
- Another box will open that will tell you what version of Windows you're running and what the build is. Please post both the version number and the build number.