Thinking of renting my own server

I'm planning on getting Close Quarters (1200 MSP) and Dawngard for Skyrim (1600 MSP).

That's 2800 MSP.  If I get a 4200 MSP card, I'll have 1400 left over which is enough to rent a server for 2 weeks, longer if I add an 800 MSP card as well.

I know a lot of people have complaints about being kicked from servers for being too good so maybe we can make this server an OXF community server which can all play on and do what the hell we want?

Probably be Conquest with some decent map rotation.  There's millions of servers proclaiming "jets only" or "CQB maps only" or "B2K only", so maybe a mix of everytthing?  Or we could take out Metro/Seine/Bazaar (lol at server people spelling it "Basar" or "Bazar") and go with proper BF maps - or at least as far as DICE lets us go with old skool maps.

What do you guys think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd join in.

The only maps I really don't like are Demavand and Tehran but if I were you I would just make it all conquest and conquest assault maps with either 100 or 200% tickets.

Just my opinion!

Yeah, I'd go with full rotation... except Seine Crossing, if you add that, I will leave immediately. WORST MAP EVER.

Seine is pretty fun when people don't just camp the buildings. Do you really think it is worse than Demavand? Demavand is just horrible.

I don't mind Damavand Peak, it's a good RUSH map, but it's a terrible CQ map. My guess is the map was based for Rush, probably right cause of the up the mountain.

-

EDIT: but yeah, I think Damavand is STILL better than Seine.

Oh and your CSS till 100, gratz on the 100.

Thanks, but it will probably be a few days yet.

I've actually been playing a stupid amount of TDM lately mainly because all the servers for Rush and Conquest suck and the DICE servers I've found are empty.

"24/7 500% Caspian Border Conquest"
"24/7 500% Rush Basar/Metro/Seine"

I want to play good old fashioned Conquest without having games lasting 3 hours or being an easy wins for the Attackers (unless your team is REALLY sh!t.

I don't like Seine either.  It's Metro in a square shape.  Damavand Peak is OK.  I like rolling Support on that map and...mining the passageways to kingdom come :/.

But yeah, if I do it, it will be full rotation (or close to it without the sh!tty maps) 100% tickets.

I don't think it's a bad idea I can understand why people do it ,it's probably the only way get your gonna get a full rotation of maps with normal tickets nowadays 500% tickets is just to long

[quote user="DMK222"]

I don't think it's a bad idea I can understand why people do it ,it's probably the only way get your gonna get a full rotation of maps with normal tickets nowadays 500% tickets is just to long

[/quote]

That's exactly why.

I found a decent 100% tickets server today but it's got the same rotation.  Seems to be Firestorm, Kharg, Caspian, Tehran, Firestorm, repeat.

Like I already said, there seems to be only 3 kinds of servers - jets, CQB, and B2K.  I haven't seen a server which has had classic rotation with anything less than 300% tickets.  That's too much imo.

I mean, you can rent one, but if you look hard enough you can find 100% DICE style CQ/RUSH servers.  

-

I would recommend saving your points for future DLC or what have you.  

-

I say this with no idea your income level mind you.

I find quite a lot of relatively normal servers with most of the maps in the rotation and only 100 or 200% tickets. But more is always good.

On a side note... I've noticed that the EA servers are back, anyone else notice this?