Thinking of getting - few questions.

Considering buying Reach tomorrow, and have a few questions.

1) Is online play free if you buy pre-owned, or is there a one use code for online?

2) I hear there is custom made maps, is this like Halo 3 where you could customize the maps or is it a complete map designer.

3) Are the user made maps free to download if there is any (above question)

4) What is the DLC like for this game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I personally like both the map packs and those maps also have forge, which is the map editing tool.

[quote user="UsR Twisted D"]

Considering buying Reach tomorrow, and have a few questions.

1) Is online play free if you buy pre-owned, or is there a one use code for online? [/quote]

All you need is to be an Xbox live gold member, there's no extra codes required.

[quote user="UsR Twisted D"] 2) I hear there is custom made maps, is this like Halo 3 where you could customize the maps or is it a complete map designer. [/quote]

It's like Halo 3 where you can edit the maps, but the new editing system is much better and easier to use.

[quote user="UsR Twisted D"] 3) Are the user made maps free to download if there is any (above question) [/quote]

The user made maps are free to download. Here's the link.

[quote user="UsR Twisted D"] 4) What is the DLC like for this game? [/quote]

There are two map packs, the defiant one has two multi-player maps and one Firefight one. The Noble map pack has three multi-player map packs, and in my opinion has the best maps available for the game. Although, Defiant is very good too. Defiant link, Noble link.