thinking about buying another console?

Would you buy another conosole say a ps3 or wii just for two or three games that you really want?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="BluMoxie"]

I have all 3 consoles, and I have for awhile.  My PS3 collection is the smallest by far, but I don't ever really regret buying it.

[/quote]

I've had all three for a while myself. My PS3 collection is also the smallest. But that's due to the fact that I've had my 360 the longest and their libraries are damn near identical. At this point, I usually buy multi-platform titles for the 360 because I like the controller better & because it loads much quicker than the PS3. That said, as far as exclusives go, I prefer the PS3's lineup to the 360's.

I may buy a Wii U next year for the following game: The Next Super Smash Bros...

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

Yes.  Already did.

[/quote]

This, but I won't mess around with handhelds.

Tend to buy all that's out at some point.

I have a PS3 and to tell you the truth I'd use it more if it wasn't for the horrid controller.  It's still a better media centre mind you.

You can actually FAST FORWARD AND REWIND music.

[quote user="Falln Mike"]

I've been considering a PS3 for awhile now....still not sure though. I've been getting bored of the Xbox line up and I think the PS3 exclusives could help be get over my boredom. But all my friends have a xbox...

[/quote]

This is my situation, all my friends are on Xbox so I use it more. PS3 is still worth it though, there's enough good  unique single player games. Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, Valkyrie Chronicals, God of War, Infamous, Wipeout HD, etc. That, and the Team ICO games are coming at some point.

PS3 yes Wii never.

[quote user="Too Chill"]

Would you buy another conosole say a ps3 or wii just for two or three games that you really want?

[/quote]

Would I?

Not only would I, I automatically do. In today's gaming climate, I need the choices in games that owning all availabe console gives me. Back when manufacturers & developers weren't as narrow-minded as they are today, a player could get away with owning one machine, because any given console's library was diverse within itself. If I owned only a 360, I would have quit gaming by now. As far as exclusives go (which there need to be more of), Sony's lineup is much better than Microsoft's IMHO.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

Yes.  Already did.

[/quote]

Im a happy camper, 360 & ps3 owner. I'll never buy a Nintendo product ever again.

I have always been an open minded multi platform gamer. My fiancee bought me a PS3 last year as a bday gift. Its a great blu ray player with a few really good exclusives. I have played almost every single exclusive PS3 game.   Little Big Planet,  Killzone 3, and Uncharted 2 are all amazing games.  GT5 is the only massive exclusive disappointment on the PS3.  In fact its the most disappointing game I have ever played in my life and thats coming from someone that loved the GT series. 6 years to make a game that is only 20% complete is just insulting.