Think we'll ever have to face a REAL zombie game situation?

So yes this may be a very morbid topic to discuss but I am interested in hearing some opinions.

It seems very unlikely none the less of course.. But impossible? No.

Ive actually been reading up on some information about the Russian Reanimation Projects and its actually quite frightening when you get into detail about it. For those who dont know what it is, basically its research that Russia has been doing on animals and more famously Dogs where they're bringing the deceased back to life, some of which have been brought back to life without a body intact. These projects have been going on since early 1940s and likely still going on today. And have been said to be done sucessfully on humans as well. Here's a link

from an old video I dug up.

And of course there is also the possibilty of an epidemic or virus, similar to a "Mad Cow Diesese" basically being brain dead but still functioning without control. Literall a Zombie.

Im not sure what to believe or rather I'll see the day but what I will say is that hopefully all those hours spend Left 4 Dead and Deadrising are gonna pay off xD

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Those are two of the least realistic zombie games out there and acting IRL like you did in those games would definitely get you killed. If anything, RE or Nazi Zombies would be far more realistic. Both focus (not so much Nazi zombies but you get the point) on head shots. If anything, some common sense taken from those games would help you far more than the other ones.

I'd still take my Zombies Survival Guide book over any video game though.

LOL sounds like that Metallica. All Nightmare Long Video

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

Those are two of the least realistic zombie games out there and acting IRL like you did in those games would definitely get you killed. If anything, RE or Nazi Zombies would be far more realistic. Both focus (not so much Nazi zombies but you get the point) on head shots. If anything, some common sense taken from those games would help you far more than the other ones.

I'd still take my Zombies Survival Guide book over any video game though.

[/quote]

Haha, those were just a couple examples that came to mind. But in real life I would probably go by the survival guide as well haha. Im a loser and still have it around here somewhere, I thought that book was the greatest thing ever back in highschool xD

[quote user="DrGreenThumb NZ"]

LOL sounds like that Metallica. All Nightmare Long Video

[/quote]

This is actually what influenced that video you posted! Though the footage of course in fictional but is based of the rumoured experiments.

the song Ad Mortem by The Famine also touches on this and has some real footage of some of the projects.

There are 2 ways I would like the world to end if it does in my lifetime. Either zombie outbreak like Dawn of the Dead or Fallout style, nuclear wasteland type of deal. I think it could be possible.

Or maybe Godzilla will attack or we'll get taken out ID4-style by aliens that want our natural resources?

[quote user="fotyfoe"]

blogs.cdc.gov/.../preparedness-101-zombie-apocalypse

[/quote]

LOL. That was made a while ago.

The CDC just made a more comical method to gain peoples' interest to make sure they have necessary items in case of an emergency.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="fotyfoe"]

blogs.cdc.gov/.../preparedness-101-zombie-apocalypse

[/quote]

LOL. That was made a while ago.

The CDC just made a more comical method to gain peoples' interest to make sure they have necessary items in case of an emergency.

[/quote]It was a good idea imo.

Survival guide? Pah! Just give me a chainsaw and a shotgun! :D