Think they will ever fix these connection issues?

I'm not even talking about lag I am talking about having a party wait in a lobby for 10-20 minutes trying to find a match. When the game first came out it wasn't a problem, then they started doing these updates left and right and it messed the whole thing up for me personally. Does anyone else have the same problem or what?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope

Sounds like your NAT is messed up.

Well my NAT is open but I'm not sure about the other people.

Not personally, but it's obvious from these forums that it's a widespread problem. People with really good connections are suffering from server problems and lag spikes.

Connection problems to XBL / MW3 servers and lag spikes in game dont sound like the issue here.  I have never heard of anyone having an issue of taking 20 minutes to find a match.  It sounds more like the OP connection may have terribly high latency so he isnt being placed into lobies because the ping is too high.  OP have you checked your connection stats lately, not just using a nearby location, but across the country and see whats returned?

Connection issues have been around since Call of Duty 2. If the Game Developer/Publisher really cared about its die hard loyal community they would use Dedicated Servers for their future titles. They make millions off these games, they could easily afford and maintain dedicated servers. Hell, I'd even play the older games if there were more people playing them (CoD 2/3)...

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

Connection issues have been around since Call of Duty 2. If the Game Developer/Publisher really cared about its die hard loyal community they would use Dedicated Servers for their future titles. They make millions off these games, they could easily afford and maintain dedicated servers. Hell, I'd even play the older games if there were more people playing them (CoD 2/3)...

[/quote]

I enjoy CoD, but when I play Halo:Reach or Battlefield 3, it is very apparent that CoD is a hit and miss on connection issues.

even with dedicated servers there will be lag. also,

dedicated servers cost money and they will have to shut them down soonest not enough people play it anymore.

you know what they did with battlefield, they shut it down, that will also happen with COD servers if they decide to go for dedicated servers..

You do realize that they made 1 billion dollars in sales in 6 weeks off black ops right?  And MW3 sold more than that. Money is not an issue.

I have noticed longer connection times when in a party with buddies after the title updates. Especially when they brought the low gamer count  countries with the rest of us.

For me its worse when i'm playing FFA when someone leaves and another guy is connecting. Lets say that it started toget worse with the last patch.