Think over the M26 Dart...

Isn't it operating how a shotgun should now? I mean, at 30+m ranges my M16 will always beat a M26 Dart, but anything less the Dart should win... and so it, IN MY OPINION, the M26 Dart is... SORT OF balanced FOR A SHOTGUN. It acts how it's supposed to, maybe the reloading for a shell is a little to quick, so follow up shots are deadly.

-

Opinion's everyone? Oh and please no flaming, it's an opinion, no more "COD NUB ****, NUFF".

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's only OP with with the heavy barrel. I was disappointed to see some people (that I even know) using it on UXF server last night considering DICE has asked server admins to ban anyone to using the combination.

That's what I mean, G3A3 w/ Heavy barrel and M26 Dart, I'm fine with, If I get killed by it, I realise I'm in shotty range. It's near-perfect IMO.

Nope...

OFC, people would rather shoot BB's. O_o.

^

Opinion.

More or less, yes

Higher time to kill on weapons widens the skill gap which I like.

Compare BF3 to BC1 where there was no such thing as a lucky spray.

But on the topic of the MASS with a heavy barrel, if you use it for very long you will laugh at how unfair it is. One hit kill at pretty crazy ranges, better than any primary weapon in the game and you don't even have to be very accurate. But it's an admitted glitch so it's not even a question of balance.

Ok, the range needs to be toned down a LITTLE bit, not the best match I've down with it, but I just did it now.

EPIC WINNING!

battlelog.battlefield.com/.../232510949

Its got the 1-shot range of a M98B, shoots faster, and has the spread of a shotgun.  

Seems balanced to me, lol.

[quote user="Red Clown"]

It's only OP with with the heavy barrel. I was disappointed to see some people (that I even know) using it on UXF server last night considering DICE has asked server admins to ban anyone to using the combination.

[/quote] *DICE has asked server admins to ban anyone to using the combination* That's not true at all show me where they said that please

Reality =/= Balance

i played a 500 kill tdm on canals and got 117 kills with it. got about 8 collaterals also, its pretty op.