Think one of the DLC will be a campaign about Skorge?

I believe Skorge is the only past character that has yet to be announced to even be in Gears of War 3. Do you think they'll do a campaign about Skorge like they are doing with RAAM? Or do you think they will just slap Skorge onto multiplayer with some new maps? If they do do a campaign about Skorge they should take us back to Gears of War 2 explaining what happened when Marcus and Dom were unable to help Tai and Dizzy fight off Skorge like how did Tai get captured and how Dizzy escaped his ordeal with Skorge?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I doubt Skorge will be in some DLC but if would be a way to add his character skin to the huge list we already have.

[quote user="AgelessRex"]

I believe Skorge is the only past character that has yet to be announced to even be in Gears of War 3. Do you think they'll do a campaign about Skorge like they are doing with RAAM? Or do you think they will just slap Skorge onto multiplayer with some new maps? If they do do a campaign about Skorge they should take us back to Gears of War 2 explaining what happened when Marcus and Dom were unable to help Tai and Dizzy fight off Skorge like how did Tai get captured and how Dizzy escaped his ordeal with Skorge?

[/quote]I'd love to see that but i doubt it will happen as Skorge was kind of weak sauce compared to Raam. Probably just in one of the next DLC's