Things you may not know (please add)

Just wanted to make a thread about things people may not know at this time. 1) Hardcore games are available, but you must search servers and select filters to access them. 2)You can spawn in choppers/jets at the start of a match if you wait to pick your class. They dont show up at first, but after about 20 seconds, they will be available to spawn in. 3) Stinger missles own @ss! Seriously, make sure to equip them on matches with air vehicles. I took down 6 jets and a chopper in one game. Please add to this thread to help out the newcomers. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Make sure to change your region in the server browser.  

^^Ricky, really. I didnt even notice this right away. Glad this is an option.

You can pick up your mines and claymores after you place them on the ground. That way you can move them to a new area...where you believe the enemy is coming from.

Seriously man I don't know if it's the default settings but the region was set to europe an it lagged a bit but after I switched to west coast us it was perfectly fine.

^^ yea...claymores.. LOL didnt even know they were in the game till I ran into a room blindly. Got a good lol outta that.

I'm sure most people know this but the ammo and health boxes are displayed in the mini map, it's actually really convenient.

[quote user="Ricky Bobby177"]

I'm sure most people know this but the ammo and health boxes are displayed in the mini map, it's actually really convenient.

[/quote]

LOL....I did not know that... ... thanks  :)

ah, thats what those were^^. I thought they were people asking for them. Good to know. Well, since that has been said, people in need have what they are asking for over their heads.

Yeah unlike in bc2 where I had to spam the select button and shoot my teammate to get ammo or health -_-

^^oh god, I still have to do that here. Last night, I was dancing in front of an ammo guy and what did he do? Look at me, then run off to get shot. I had to take his class and resupply myself. D'oh!