Things we now about MW3...

Well what do we know about this game?

1. New Infinity Ward staff

2. SAME physics (How the game runs) as MW2.

3. It's newererer, so better equipment used.

4. What else apart from it looks AWESOME!!!

TBH I will be pre-ordering the Prestige because I love MW2 even with all the hacks it's a great game.

What will YOU do?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

runescape was tagged, now I am upset this has nothing to do with it.

Ill buy the regular addition and pick it up at midnight release. Hopefully its balanced out better than MW2.

[quote user="CHAOT1C RAPIER"]

What will YOU do?

[/quote]

Buy Battlefield 3. I'm not touching this garbage.

I have to ask, if you aren't "touching" this garbage - then why are you even posting / viewing the MW forum??

Slightly interested...

Probably picking this up used... There'll probably be a lot of returned copies in the stores after the first week.

[quote user="Sambbraz"]

Slightly interested...

Probably picking this up used... There'll probably be a lot of returned copies in the stores after the first week.

[/quote]

[quote user="CheekyOne82"]

I have to ask, if you aren't "touching" this garbage - then why are you even posting / viewing the MW forum??

[/quote]

I come here for teh lulz. Because every year, people get hyped up on the newest call of duty after they see the reveal trailer, but are to stupid to realize that it's the same game year after year. Same average graphics, same boring gameplay, same unbalanced multiplayer, same crappy multiplayer connection (lag, connection interrupted)

There may or may not be guns in this game. I cannot confirm nor deny at this point in time however. I do have an inside source that's gathering information for me at this point, so I will get back to you all when I have a detailed report back from my informant.

[quote user="K0NV1CT 916"]

[quote user="CheekyOne82"]

[/quote]

I come here for teh lulz. Because every year, people get hyped up on the newest call of duty after they see the reveal trailer, but are to stupid to realize that it's the same game year after year. Same average graphics, same boring gameplay, same unbalanced multiplayer, same crappy multiplayer connection (lag, connection interrupted)

[/quote]

this plus, im looking to keep up with all the news about the game.

I REFUSE to give them my money again. Im buying BF3