things that pissed you off in FNV

i dont like that the end of the game wasnt made longer with any of the dlc and i think honest hearts was to short and the burned mad didnt look to good he should have looked alot worst than he did like more burnt

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Difficulty doesnt effect xp and Dead Money

Dead Money. I havent completed DM yet but it is damn frustrating

Stealth in the dlc. Even if you have 100+ skill points and 10 agil you still get detected from 100 meter distance by a dumb lobotomite.

Annoy me:

My arms in my face when I'm fighting.

Perks every second level, and the correction of a glitch to change that.

Stealth and the slow speed at which you regain it.

The fact that automatic weapons now generally suck nuts and are comparatively rare.

Hmm. There is so much more but I can't explain ATM.

I love:

Hunting Shotgun (How I love thee)

Hmm, this definitely wasn't a good time to put this 'list' together.

ya i hate how they put barriers every where now i cant go rock climing  lol and how the over all threshold is 85 but with 100% stats u can only get up to 60 threshold also dont like how power armor makes u really slow

My only complaint is that due to all the glitches my game is unplayable. It freezes all the time, I still haven't even finished the game because for some reason ever since killing Benny it freezes over and over and will not progress. I just gave up and moved on to other games, but it pisses me off since I really wanted to finish this game.

no game after the final quest is my only serious gripe.

I know a lot of people will probably disagree with me but I hate that there is no endgame.

I hate all these bugs/glitches in the game,like im about to kill a barkscorpion and my game crashes and it freezes ( soo annoying )

mine only crashes if i have moddes on but other than that it runs smoothly