Things I unlocked in beta did not unlock in game

I'm supposed to have the flaming lancer, flaming gnasher, flaming sawed-off shotgun, and cole train because I unlocked all of them in the beta, but on my game I have none of these. Does anyone else have the same problem or know how to fix it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nevermind I had to go into download history and download the beta.

i tried the same thing you did but it unlocked everything but the flaming gnasher. is there any other thing i can try to force the unlock? i mean i played this game ever day possible until i had all the unlocks that were possible during the gamestop preorder event and to loose this as silly as it seems is just kinda insulting

Just read.  You have to restart the game.  

I restarted my game, several times and still no flaming gnasher.

I got everything apart from the Cole Train skin.

I played the BETA, too. I unlocked a couple things in it ad I was wondering if the BETA unlocks are unique items. Are they stuff that can already be obtained in-game?

you still have the save files? you need the save files.

You were supposed to keep the BETA stats downloaded. If you didn't apparently downloading the BETA again somehow fixes it. Oh well good luck to people that can't do it.

I have however also noticed I never got my Agustus "Cole Train" Cole either. I want my sports Cole!

My boyfriend and I are having similar problems. I don't have the "Beta Tester" Medal, my "Cole Train" Cole, or any of my weapon skins. I just went to my Download History and chose "Download Again" for the Beta, restarted my Xbox, and started Gears3. Still nothing :P The only other thing I can think of is that I have my Beta info saved to my MU, and I have my GoW3 info saved to a Flash Drive.

*side note;

My boyfriend has his "Cole Train" Cole unlocked, but nothing else including the Beta tester Medal.