Thief announced for next gen consoles

[quote]Game Informer
has confirmed "Thief" as the cover of its April issue. "Series hero Garrett returns to the Gothic, industrial metropolis known simply as the City to steal any and everything that will make him richer. Unfortunately, the City is broiling with social tension as it is ravaged by a plague and lorded over by a political tyrant known as the Baron. In order to survive his adventures, Garrett will have to pay attention to his environment and make use of the many possible paths through each of the game's levels."

The magazine also confirmed the title would be launching for the PS4, PC, and "other next-gen platforms" in 2014.[/quote]
Source Gamespot.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/03/05/watch-our-thief-trailer-for-the-upcoming-month-of-coverage.aspx

Would be nice if the game is  Third person / First person like the last version. Been tracking this game for a long time . Just hope be so good like previous Thief games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I played one of the thief games last gen, it was ok it was sorta like splinter cell but set in roman times or something, my problem with the game is it went from awesome to "zomg ogre/troll/thing" and i quit playing after that, it was awesome taking water arrows and putting out candles and stuff though I might have to pick this up next gen.

Sounds like Dishonored. Gothic industrial city, infection in the city, multiple paths. In other words, sounds good.

It's nothing like the mess of a game Dishonored. It's actually focused around stealth and nothing else.

I have been waiting for a new Thief game forever. This is great news.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I only played the first one and it was ok. I'd like to try this one on next gen consoles though.

Never heard of it till now.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

oh mah gawd D8.ITS BEEN SOOOO LONG gosh i cant wait *fanboy scream*

Never heard of this, but the description definitley reminds me of Deus Ex or Dishonored. My kind of game.

Reading this, makes me want reinstall it and play it again.

Actually waiting for this, love Thief.