they should have made a Defuse perk like they did in BO

it would be cool to have a perk like that so you could hack enemy bombs and claymores or even defuse enemy decoys to steal the packages

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I have seen many people talk about this it, It would have been good if they added it to Sitrep's Pro Ability instead of "Pro Ability: Makes enemy footsteps louder and also cancels out Dead Silence." Could have been able to Hack enemy  equipment what i would've liked it to be but i don't see a big use anymore.

Yeah, I used to like to hack sentry guns and care packages.

With the explosive packages in mw3 people are getting afraid to steel them anyway.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

Yeah, I used to like to hack sentry guns and care packages.

With the explosive packages in mw3 people are getting afraid to steel them anyway.

[/quote]

Yea...thoug hI rgot Sit Rep Pro on all my classes...so Iknow what packages to take and what ones not to take....Ialso run blind eye and Assasin....and I"ve managed to steal all the packages from an enemy Osprey..it's fun to do.

thoguh today Someone decided to steal my juggernaught I had worked for...the lame spawns I threw the marker died..and before I could take the 3 steps to get back to my care package my teammate had stolen it....and there wern't any enemies around...I hate teammates that do that..it's alright if it's an enemy care package..but not a teammates where it's a 100% safe place with no enemies