THEY SHOULD BAN ALL THE PEOPLE WHO USE MODS

THEY SHOULD BAN ALL THE PEOPLE WHO USE MODS..IT SUX YOU CANT PLAY RIGHT..EARLIER TO DAY I WAS PLAYIN AND THIS ONE DUDE OR GIRL IDK THEY WER USING CODES OR WATEVER THEY ARE AND MY SCREEN WAS GETTING BLOCKED OF TOO MUCH COLORED LETTERS AND LIKE IM NEW TO THIS IM NOT SO SURE WHAT TO DO IT MAKES ME HATE THE GAME BECAUSE OF ALL THIS.. HOW CAN I REPORT POEPLE WHO DO THAT BECAUSE WHEN I PLAY THERES ALWAYS SOMEONE USING THT AND LIKE I SAID I HATE IT.....THEY BE WALKIN IN THE AIR OR UNDER THE PLATFORM AND IT SUX CAUSE AS SOON AS YOU SPAWN YOU ALREDY GETTING SHOT AND LIKE I SAID IT MAKES ME HATE IT SO IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE REPLY AND LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO CAUSE THIS SUCKS...THANKS..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

read some posts.

Click their name and report them for system tampering. Also, caps lock is not needed.

The cheaters make me mad as well. Nothing you can do though but file a complaint for system tampering and hope they eventually get perma-banned.

Also it might make you feel better if you read the suspensions forums. It's quite nice reading posts from modders whining that they have been banned.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Do you know what is caps lock ?

[quote user="Malacath"]

The cheaters make me mad as well. Nothing you can do though but file a complaint for system tampering and hope they eventually get perma-banned.

Also it might make you feel better if you read the suspensions forums. It's quite nice reading posts from modders whining that they have been banned.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

[/quote]

Reading that forum is great, cheers me up after raging from Cod4 because of all the modders. :)