They need to fix hardcore....

There have been multiple games where I go 30 to the 40’s in Kill Conferred, and get kicked. That 3 team betrayals needs to be fixed for people that are not trying to team kill on purpose. Should get an extra kill for every 5 or 10 kills you get.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It really shouldn't be hard to not get 3 team kills. All I play is hardcore and I have only gotten kicked once on BO2 because a kid was being really annoying. Just don't panic every time someone runs around a corner and don't throw random grenades.

i dont think grenade kills count either, i 've been kick now and again but it happens very rarely usually when some1 jumps in front of me while i'm shooting. It's actually got me killed more because you see an enemy go to shoot but stop for that split second because a team mate has jumped in front of you only to get you both killed now thats annoying

Yeah I get kicked cause of people running in front of me like ianbann82 said. Then I have the bouncing betty that should go against my teammate that is dumb enough to run over it to get a KS. Then once in awhile I always mange to get one team kill with my lighting strike.

It is annoying when people run in front of you, happens to me all the time, I don't know what people are thinking...  But tha's part of the game.  

If a team mate runs infront of me and an enemy comes,I will shoot cos otherwise you will usually both die,people should stay to the side of you in HC not just mindlessly wonder infront of your gun.

Hardcore is for the hardcore.

I would not call them hardcore... More like kamikaze since they love to jump into teammates gun fire. Just saying. haha

I think they should implement some type of voting system like Halo has.  You get so many mistakes and after that the person you kill has the option to determine whether or not you get kicked.  This way if it is a mistake they can let you still play and if a person is doing it on purpose they can be kicked from the game.

Be careful with the trigger finger is all I can say.

The only time I have been kicked in Hardcore is when my Lightning Strike took out my team. My U.A.V. showed my team at the other side of the  boat; maybe they died and re-spawned?

>

Peace, J.R.