* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

YAY!

Payne approves + 10

*Bangs fist on table in approval*

Right!! oh the evil things i will  do.

I read that and honeslty I was more fixated on Hand-to-Hand getting removed.

*Sigh* Hopefully there will be perks to replace it...

No Hand-to-Hand?

[quote user="o ShanKs"]

No Hand-to-Hand?

[/quote]

But you can duel weld staffs!

I would think that Hand to Hand will be shaped more in perks. Like if you start advancing in a melee skill, a perk for better punching ability will become available. Finally the physic guards are no more!

I don't know... why implement moves for a skill that no longer exist? Plus, would be really crappy if my reward for leveling up my swordsmanship is a punch of some sort.

If they are going to make hand to hand move-sets, then you have to have the skill to go along with it. Otherwise the perks will be gimped and it'll come off as incoherent and incomplete.

I have a feeling that if at all, we'll see a New Vegas approach where you can learn Hand-to-Hand moves to make it more useful. The difference of course being that it'll be more for a "Oh *** need to stun this guy and run away" situation than general combat use.

And then its effectiveness would probably be determined by your strength or something to that effect... thats what I imagined when i read this anyhow. Not much of a problem for me, i dislike hand to hand unless im hunting mudcrabs that start the fight music which makes me jump and fearful of some hidden enemy, only to find its a little itty bitty mudcrab.

(Payne Note: When typing that i almost posted that i was attacked by headcrabs :P)

I think it would be cool if the guards hung up wanted posters of you around and if a npc saw you they would scream for the guards or make you give them money to not.