these packages

are getting pretty repetitive, I seem to be getting the same crap over an over again, Maybe I'm wasting my money on a glitch?? I keep wishing for an extra medi gel OR anything in the way of upgrades, does anyone else feel this way??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've maxed out my Asari vanguard customization and have somehow got character training and customization at least 8 times, it's ridiculous. I feel the same way.

The character cards also give experience to that class. I doubt they'll stop coming in. That said, I still don't have the drell vanguard or asari adept.

Unlocked the drell Vanguard yesterday.  I now have all characters.  I just get annoyed when I save up the credits for a spectre pack and get character training.  I really want to start upgrading my carnifex.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

The character cards also give experience to that class. I doubt they'll stop coming in. That said, I still don't have the drell vanguard or asari adept.

[/quote]Yes, that's true but the problem is that i'm getting this when my vanguard is already a level 20.

Welcome to a loot system that runs on a random number generator. On a side note, just start saving your credits for the 10th. It's not like they're going to give the characters / weapons for free when they could take advantage of their RNG system and force people to buy packs with IRL money.

I know the feeling OP.

I keep getting Asari Vanguard and Salarian Engineer cards, neither character I really use.  On the other hand, I still have the default customisation options for ,my favourite characters (both Quarians, Drell Adept)

I got most of the rare weapons up to 10..so i started buying veteran packs in hope of upgrading the Mattock and Phaeston

I personally despise the way the character cards pack EXP with them.  This gives them a sad excuse to spam us with them long after we have max customization.

Artificial lengthening FTL.

Bon3zz1001 brings up something that most overlooked when the fantastic trailer and news of "free" DLC emerged, are we to receive "instant unlocks" for all of these fab new characters?  We'll probably have to unlock them the same way we've unlocked all of the others, and that includes mspoints, atleast the maps will be available right away...:-)

No, it is confirmed ONLY the maps will be instant.  All others will be unlocked via the normal packs.

It is speculated that they will be of "Gold" Rarity.