These next gen threads are annoying but this may be legit

This article on Kotaku is something you might want to pay attention to. This is all info from the guy that tried to sell a  next gen Xbox dev kit, SuperDaE. It's supposed to be fresh relevant info from January of this year. Check it out here very interesting stuff.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I read this earlier. The article makes no mention of anti used software so that's a little refreshing. I like the downloading games while playing idea, but you would eat that 500 gigs quite quickly.

but how will i manage to play two games at the same time i don't think i will be able to multitask

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]I read this earlier. The article makes no mention of anti used software so that's a little refreshing.[/quote]There would be none in a development kit I imagine, since there would be no genuine pressed discs or activation servers up and running.

@vote I know this what I meant was that it made no mention of the software like so many other articles have done in the past week

Be able to play 2 games at once?

How about make it 3 games at once and make it Backwards Compatible!

That way I can play all 3 Mass Effects at the same time.

Swap back & forth like i'm some Alien who can control Time, changing events.

That's next gen goodness.

the specs look ok but again if the no used game or online always things are true the console will be a disaster. one thing I don't like about the article is it says games will have to be installed, which kinda sucks unless you can set it to delete data after closing the game, 500gb HDD is fine but if games are 25gb or more then you will only be able to install 20 or so games at a time. also said nothing about being able to use non-ms hard drives=\

Goodbye used game market. :( Being able to play the game while it's installing in the backround is a great feature.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Mandatory Kinect huh? Waiting patiently now for the Kinect haters to denounce "Durango" already :P.

[quote user="US Revenge"]but if games are 25gb or more[/quote]What the hell have you been playing?

I know this is an "if" statement, but wow, games won't reach that size for a while.

Rage install for the Xbox was 22GB if I remember correctly.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360