There will be tons of jet campers

I can just see it. going into a conquest match and 8+ people camping out the jet spawn trying to get a jet. This video teaches us how to deal with them.

: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLRrtki9G0E&feature=related

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

thats ok...im gonna camp the enemy strip and get lots o kills

^^ Same here. I think ill get more use out of my C4 than ever. I may even let them reach altitude before I blow them up.

I'm taking my kamikaze tactics to a whole new level by putting C4 on my jet and taking out the enemy campers waiting for their jet. A jet for a jet makes all the campers complain!

[quote user="Bogeh"]

I'm taking my kamikaze tactics to a whole new level by putting C4 on my jet and taking out the enemy campers waiting for their jet. A jet for a jet makes all the campers complain!

[/quote]

I plan the same thing...I'm kamikaze'ing the F out of people.

I find it hilarious that people will buy a game like Battlefield and waste an entire match waiting for a jet to spawn but when you ask them if they like Flight Sim games, they'll say they find them to be boring.

It shouldn't really bother you unless you want to fly. I prefer being on foot or in a tank.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I see alot of team killing also.........

[quote user="PR3D470R"]

thats ok...im gonna camp the enemy strip and get lots o kills

[/quote]

Yes.. lots of kills to be had..... good hunting my friend.  :)

[quote user="Bogeh"]

[/quote]

Moderator Cruelty!

Sorry to all of you base campers but the enemy spawns are out of bounds in BF3