There are new relationships in ME3, and they know if you're a cheat!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

liara can cry but im staying with tali lol

Pursuing a new relationship isn't cheating. People move on all the time.

At the end of the day you came back from the dead, and all you got was grief about "why didn't you call me".

Frankly, the decision to remain faithfull or not is totally in Shepard's hands, thanks to the reception you get on Horizon/Ilium, so if you do decide to "cheat" they can't really hold it against you imo.

[quote user="Dougie Doright"]

I don't like them calling it "cheating". I mean both Kaiden and Ashley left me with the feeling those relationships were done. Sure you get a "my bad" email later but the fact is you come back from the dead and they get all in your face about it. Sure maybe you will stay true but is it really "cheating" if you moved on after that? Or at the very least they should have gave me an option to have Shep tell them to bugger off.

[/quote]

That's exactly how I feel.

It's sure as hell that they moved on.

I think the same could be said for Liara as well.

It's not the fact that she couldn't join Shepard; I understand that much.

But my Shep offered to help her, and my, as I'm sure every other Shep, has proven that they can get results.

So it was obvious to me that she moved on just as Kaiden/Ashley did.

At the end of LotSB I told Liara that we should just be friends. I hope BioWare has taken that into account going in to ME3.

I don't like them calling it "cheating". I mean both Kaiden and Ashley left me with the feeling those relationships were done. Sure you get a "my bad" email later but the fact is you come back from the dead and they get all in your face about it. Sure maybe you will stay true but is it really "cheating" if you moved on after that? Or at the very least they should have gave me an option to have Shep tell them to bugger off.

I bought the comic just so I could have two Sheps with No Li in Mass Effect.It's easier to avoid relationships in 2 than it was in one.So I'm free in 3.

I didn't cheat on Ashley and with her new look I'm happy I didn't. :>

Well it looks like I'm going to have to play ME1 all over again, because I had a relationship with Ashley, then carry that character into ME2, and play ME3. Sounds like a lot of work, but I own the first two games now, so I have quite a bit of time to do it. But I'm going to make 3 different saves, 1 for Ashley to carry through ME2 (Already completed), 1 for Tali, and 1 for Miranda. Then we'll see how ME3 plays out. I'm very excited for this game, words cannot describe.

People are mentioning it a lot because this is the final game and they want to see how this storyline plays out. Plus we've had precious little else told about the story other than the love interest stuff, so it's hardly a shock that one thing we do know is getting talked about.

[quote user="Hellhog"]

[quote user="HERO SMURF"]But no, I now have to be mindful that I don't accidently unlock a dialogue tree of Garrus telling me that he has a banana in his pants ever time I'm near him.[/quote]

[/quote]

I might quote that and put it in my signature hahaaaa.