Theory of what the new perk (on moon level) is.

In the preview of the map it shows the icon for the new perk as a pistol-ish icon so I think it could be one of two things.  First I think it might let you wield three guns at once.  Otherwise, I think it might let you pap your gun more than once.  These are just my theories and not verified by any source.  Lemme know what you think.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

3 guns: Uh, no.

pap: ?

I haven't seen the perk icon so I don't have any guesses, but based on that description I'd say it would be similar to a scout pro perk, switching weapons faster. Random guess anyway.

I was told that Stamin-Up has Scout Pro built in. I don't know if it's true, but I have heard it.

It could possibly be dual wield. Although I don't know how that would work with some of the guns.

Three guns is more blasting, so I vote for that. Der Reise with 3 guns was fun. Although I will mention that I made it further with only 2 guns. I think the game realizes whats going on a distributes ammo accordingly, dunno.

This is off of the call of duty website under intel on the new map pack: Along with new equipment and an all-new Perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun, you'll have the tools you need to turn back the undead tide once and for all.

The word thrice is used meaning 3. So take it as you will but the guess by most is either 3 guns or pack a punch again for a gun 3 times as powerful. My guess is the 3 guns personally as that was a glitch everyone was trying for previously in maps.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Three guns is more blasting, so I vote for that. Der Reise with 3 guns was fun. Although I will mention that I made it further with only 2 guns. I think the game realizes whats going on a distributes ammo accordingly, dunno.

[/quote]Der Riese with unlimited guns was the best. We used to do the glitch where you would down yourselves and get a ton of weapons. My buddy even had every weapon in the box at one point, and would dump them into the box just to get them right back for ammo. Those were fun times.

^^I didnt do that one, but I did do the "betty" one. That had to be there for a reason, it was the perfect place to grab while PaPing. I think they have patched them all, dunno for sure though.

Oh, I thought you meant three guns as in literal triple wielding Stop The Takers, like holding three HS10's at once. It looks like the perk is actually that, as one of the achievements is "pack-a-punch three guns" or something like that.

Well I watched a video on YouTube and it showed ya the perk machine j think it was called stag kick or something like that

Just tried to watch the vid again to confirm but can't find it now. Typical lol