Theives Guild Quest Help.

I am doing the last quest Under New Management, is it me or does the theives guild quest line take ages? lol

anyway i have already done 1 special mission, and i am doing the quests being offered to me, to try and get more special missions.

my question is, can i cancel any quests i get offered in Rifton? as the theives guild already has the presence their? or do i have to do them along with the others?

As I dont want to waste anytime, if i dont need to do the quests...

Thanks Allot.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You need to continue doing the extra work until you complete five different jobs in 4 or 5 of the major cities

Thanks for your reply.

You don't have to keep doing missions for the citys you have already done the special mission in though. No penalty for quitting a mission either.

[quote user="InfantLearner"]

You need to continue doing the extra work until you complete five different jobs in 4 or 5 of the major cities

[/quote] 

This is not true I have done at least 10 jobs for both Vex, and Devlin the job chart for both goes up to 75 different jobs.

[quote user="Riven57"]

[quote user="InfantLearner"]

[/quote] 

This is not true I have done at least 10 jobs for both Vex, and Devlin the job chart for both goes up to 75 different jobs.

[/quote]

That is true. You need to do (Example) 5 jobs in Whiterun, then you get the Special Whiterun mission.

Perhaps i shoud i made a note of which missions i have  done already lol

It feels like I have been doing the Theives Guild quests forever!!