The world's least stealthy modder

Because of the rules regarding naming & shaming I can't name the guy in question but if you've got the book of sinners he's no.4 on the list. All 99 on his stats, maxed out miracles and spells yet is only level 25. It either speaks to his arrogance that he's not even attempting to hide what he's done or says something about how XBLPET are viewed by the modding community.

What a moron.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

annnnnnnnnnddddd comes the BAN HAMMER!!!

Is part of his name "Try Hard"?  LoL  I ran into that EXACT same guy.  Totally reported him, and filed complaint on his profile too due to objectionable and profane content.  

God, it was annoying.  I backstabbed him SIX times, and hit him numerous times with different weapons and didn't do a SINGLE point of damage.

WWWWWWOOOOWWWWWWW. So he is pretty much invincible then huh??? I hope he gets banned, we don't need folks like that invading our games. I'd rage quit when I'd see that I backstabbed him and it did NO damage. He aint gonna be killing me.......FFFFFFFFF that.

WWWWWWOOOOWWWWWWW. So he is pretty much invincible then huh??? I hope he gets banned, we don't need folks like that invading our games. I'd rage quit when I'd see that I backstabbed him and it did NO damage. He aint gonna be killing me.......FFFFFFFFF that.

[quote user="CoyAndChris"]

Is part of his name "Try Hard"?  LoL  I ran into that EXACT same guy.  Totally reported him, and filed complaint on his profile too due to objectionable and profane content.  

God, it was annoying.  I backstabbed him SIX times, and hit him numerous times with different weapons and didn't do a SINGLE point of damage.

[/quote]

He was wearing a dress when I looked him up this evening. Before you start wretching and making Admiral Ackbar related jokes I will say that it was an improvement. When I first looked him up he looked like a fat version of the spitter from L4D2. I'll take a trap over that any day of the week.

Wow, wow, wow hold on a second there fellas... Book of sinners? What is this dark magical book you speak of? Is it kind of like leader boards? Do I have to join a covenant? I'm a knight (a noble one at that) and I stay clear away from magic as much as possible. ;)

[quote user="JohnnyK98"]

Wow, wow, wow hold on a second there fellas... Book of sinners? What is this dark magical book you speak of? Is it kind of like leader boards? Do I have to join a covenant? I'm a knight (a noble one at that) and I stay clear away from magic as much as possible. ;)

[/quote]

Go up to the Undead Parish bell tower and biff the gargoyles if you haven't already done so. Once you've rung the bell go back down the ladder and you'll see a merchant next to the door you came in, buy the book of sinners from him (quite cheap if I recall). It's a list of people who've invaded other people and been reported using the slips that merchant also sells, you can call up how many sins that person has commited, full character stats and their gamercard. Later on you can join a covenant that allows you to go hunting these people kinda like Dead Souls' answer to Dog the Bounty Hunter minus the mullets but this person we're discussing has essentially made himself unkillable.

If you do find yourself in a situation where you've invaded someone and found yourself on the list afterward you can pay that merchant to absolve you of your sins. Be aware that it's very, very expensive.

[MOD: gamertag removed] was his name, and he is totally a modder/cheater/  Im not afraid to name and shame.  If you get invaded, just quit.  There is NO WAY you can win to be honest.  I backstabbed him no less than 6 times and he didn't take a single point of damage.  It was mad frustrating.

That's a different guy to the one I'm looking at. My guy has an animal in his name, a big cat no less.

EDIT: Found another two.

I'm actually tempted to go troll them for my own amusement.