The Wizard of Oz

I don't start many threads but I've always been a fan of the movie, The Wizard of Oz.  It was on last weekend and I was thinking how cool it might be for a 4 player co-op Kinect game or a regular 360 game, to come out about it.  Sure, it wouldn't be that popular with the average gamer but I was thinking mainly for parents and their kids or just kids in general.  Anyway, that was what I was thinking.

Now you can see why I don't start threads!   

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Good idea.  Something that hasn't been done yet.  

You know, it really is a great idea.  The main characters have complementary strengths/weaknesses and would make for fun co-op, and I could even see maybe some light RPG elements.

Maybe if they made the game dark and twisted like its meant to be, versus the day glow candy version that we all know and love. Aww heck, I have ruined it now.

Actually going back to your original point, you should forward this to the Yoostar guys, heck they could do a "musical numbers" special, only because the snozberries taste like snozberries.

well I think it is a great idea!  :)

I like the idea and loved the movie.  I also think Kinect would make a great home for it.   Family game......yup.  Well done!  If so I think the witch should be very dark some way.

Speaking of the Wizard of OZ, did you all see that Karl Slove just passed away? He was the lead trumpet when the Munchkin mayor arrives in the land of Oz. I think he had some other parts in the movie but that's all they are talking about.

I agree Doomey, maybe Tim Burton style?