The Witcher 3 Confirmed

http://kotaku.com/5981680/the-witcher-3-announced-first-artwork-revealed?post=57014367

Well, not like we didn't know but not too keen on it being "20% bigger than Skyrim." i am not q big fan of open-world games.

Well, time to play my copy of The Witcher 2. Wondering if siding with Roche was a good thing or a bad thing...time to find out.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I might wait on this one, got witcher 2 and it was ok, I wanted to like it but just couldnt stand the exploration of the game, the combat was kinda bland a well.

[quote user="US Revenge"]I wanted to like it but just couldnt stand the exploration of the game, the combat was kinda bland a well.[/quote]

No offense, but that's exactly how I feel about Skyrim. Especially the combat.

Also if you seen the Cyberpunk 2077 trailer and caught the subliminal message, you'd probably realized the hint on The Witcher 3 being in development.

skyrim does have bad combat but the exploration and multitude of things to do means you can get lost, witcher 2 you get lost and bored trying to figure out which obscure path you are meant to follow. kinda wish they had a better map, hell the silly bread crumb trail from fable would have made me happy.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

skyrim does have bad combat but the exploration and multitude of things to do means you can get lost, witcher 2 you get lost and bored trying to figure out which obscure path you are meant to follow. kinda wish they had a better map, hell the silly bread crumb trail from fable would have made me happy.

[/quote]Skyrim was a great game, the only reason i stopped playing it was the fact it started to crashed for me, so i gave it up as a lost cause, which is a shame really because i'd love to finish it...

As for the Witcher 3, i think i'll pass on it has i was not keen on trying the sequel due to negative comments on these forums...

[quote user="US Revenge"]

[/quote] The only time i got lost in The Witcher 2 was when I went sequence breaking. It shows things on your map for most objectives and when it doesn't, you just need to pay attention to the details and logs. 

But that is your opinion, just like mine is towards Skyrim. I don;t personally feel the same and think the series is overated, but i get why people play  and enjoy them.

[quote user="WILK0"]As for the Witcher 3, i think i'll pass on it has i was not keen on trying the sequel due to negative comments on these forums...[/quote] The game is not everybody, but the same can be said about Dark Souls. :P

Skryim  crashes on me every time i play it. I do not know what to do anymore. Same thing is been happening with fallout new vegas just recently. I have a new xbox so i do not know why these games keep on crashing for me. Maybe open world rpg games just do not like me at all. :(

try clearing your cache.

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

[quote user="WILK0"]As for the Witcher 3, i think i'll pass on it has i was not keen on trying the sequel due to negative comments on these forums...[/quote] The game is not everybody, but the same can be said about Dark Souls. :P

[/quote]True, it's a shame more people don't see things this way, there would be far less negative opinions on the forums if people would appreciate the fact that everyone has a different perception of what a good game is and they don't have to see red just because someone likes a different type of game to themselves...