The Witcher 2

The game looks great. Anyone else looking forward to it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZmqgxrnK7M]

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I got it for PC and it is awesome.  I highly recommend checking it out when it is released.

How many hours did you get out of it? Is it totally open like Skyrim?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Only pre-rendered sequences.... can't take too much from it, but it does look somewhat traditional and genuinely medieval so I might take a look at it.

I got it on PC when it came out. I was really excited for it but there was something about it that I just didn't enjoy. The combat system is pretty complex if I remember right, I'm interested to see how it'll work on the Xbox.

(Wait, is this game out or not? Or are the dates for PC and 360 very, very different...?)

It's out for PC, but it's supposed to be out Q1 2012 for 360.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I'm loving the Witcher 2. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is addictive. No the combat system is not complex at all.

ya, witcher 2 for the PC didnt include any DRM at all. Download it and gave it a try using brand new graphics card. Not really impressive with the graphics. gameplay however is a action adventure with rpg elements. controls are meant for consoles using mouse and keyboard sucks

I haven't seen it play in person, but some youtube vids I watched of the pc version on max settings looked amazing. It does look like it would be better suited for a controller though.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!