The Witcher 2 PC/360 comparison video.....

Thought you guys would be interested in this and didn't see a thread about it.

http://kotaku.com/5899619/comparing-the-witcher-2-on-pc-and-xbox-360

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Surprised. It looks petty similar.

I humbly disagree.

Colourless and bland, although in the first scene, he actually looked a bit more realistic, whereas the PC version looked like it had a blue filter.

Yuck..the 360 version is ugly..

It does look similar imo. Not identical. But some of the coloring and effects used to mask the graphics cut on the 360 version do make it look better in some ways. Especially the coloring. It's not going to bother me none.

I think they look pretty similar as far a ports go. You'll be hard pressed to find one thats more close than that.

I don't care if the graphics are any better or worse than it's PC counterpart, I'm just looking forward to playing the damn game. I dunno why everyone is so concerned with graphics nowadays. Gameplay > Graphics

not as good but still looks good, graphics are the least important part of a game so as long as the gameplay is solid it will be great.

oh and they really cut the shadow detail down, but again shadows are probably the most worthless detail item for a game that is  single player non-horror.

[quote user="Black Wolf XCI"]

I don't care if the graphics are any better or worse than it's PC counterpart, I'm just looking forward to playing the damn game. I dunno why everyone is so concerned with graphics nowadays. Gameplay > Graphics

[/quote]

Todays games have a large spectrum of visual quality.  Some look and act bad....like DNF.....some are very well done....like any game you find very well done.

In any case, as long as it looks like the dev team was somewhat devoted to making the game look decent.....like the actually put some effort into it, then it's all good.  I personally think the 360 version of this game looks fine, but there are shots that clearly show the power of the PC. 

Side note: before anyone says something like "If this is what PC gamers pay $3000 for then XBOX RULEZ!!!!" The Withcer 2 was made with DX9.  2 DX generations behind the current....just so it could be put on the xbox.