Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its not spawn camping more like limiting your area to your spawn,

Reasons this happen to your team,

- Bush Wookies

- No one working as a team to make a whole and push through enemy lines.

- Just one of those games.

[quote user="suppafinga"]

want to enjoy BFBC2, but my friends don't play it.

[/quote]

head over here and pop in to say hi. Most of us from here end up there for various reasons, but it's a good community of people that mostly play battlefield and communicate. Someone mention you playing as a sniper. That's a common mistake made by people migrating from CoD. they think they can pull off "SiickNoSkopez" and then get mad when they're bested by an 8 shot  rifle from 1936. There are quite a few things about this game that take a while to realize and use. so pop in the site, say hi, and make some friends. But you won't make many if you always spawn with a 12x/mortars/spotting scope. Grab an assault kit and get your @@@ in the fight.

It's every game though. EVERY game.

I just got this game a week ago. I'm only a level 6, but I have more sense than most of these morons who play on my team.

It's also very hard to enjoy the game when I'm facing a team of 50's who have everything unlocked, and I have nothing.

[quote user="Martymar82"]

I just started to play this and man I thought the sniping fools in COD was bad, I couldn't seem to move much without getting blasted.

[/quote]

It's these people that are fresh from CoD or, if they have been playing this a while, still have the CoD attitude. It's not even the "recon" players half the time, too. Some games I join are just unplayable due to people like this that sit back, do nothing but get kills, and go after none of the objectives. Since the BF3 vids from E3 it's gotten a lot worse than it used to be. It get's very frustrating when you are literally the only person on your team trying to take objectives and taking out vehicles.

I know it's their game and they can play it how they want but it ruins the game for everyone else that wants to actually play it as intended. In BF3, I really hope these people stay in team deathmatch where they can keep playing how they're playing and leave the objective based games to the people that actually want to play them correctly.

[quote user="DOTx SubZero"]

I do just fine on my own in squad deathmatch.  Just like in moh, you have to get the hell out of the spawn area right away.  It sounds like you are just running out in the open, stick to moving in areas with little visibility.  This game is about stealth and if not stealth go get in a vehicle and use that to get from point a to b.  

[/quote]

You can't compare squad deathmatch with rush and cq. SDM is all about running around and killing each other. The other modes actually have an objective, along with killing each other. Maybe that's why it wasn't so hard for you to pick up on the game again since you play squad deathmatch.

@ Spud: I'm not necessarily whining about BC2... it's a really great game and I'm wondering why I didn't pick this up sooner. I just hate getting into a server that is being spawn trapped like no tomorrow.

I know I'll have to suck it up, but in the mean time it still sucks regarless. I have friends that play, just not as much as CoD, which also sucks because no one in this game wants to talk. Which is probably why the team I'm with gets spawn trapped.

BC2 is an awesome game and I'm going to keep playing, I just wanted to let out some frustration. Just don't expect a thread from me saying, "ZOMG!!! DIS GAME IZ TEH SUXXXORZZ!!! I HATEZ U DICE!!!!".

You unlock everything in your 20's. Any rank beyond that just shows how long you've played or how much you boosted.

I mainly play BF with friends in my squad and if no one I know is online I normaly play somthing else. Try looking around the forums or start your own to invite real team players to join your squad when playing.

I have also found spawn trapping happens more on conquest more then rush. But like someone said, you need to keep going, try playing  ASSUALT or MEDIC and spend time giving ammo/health to your team and spot as many targets as you can, this will help your rankup faster.

Also I am Lv 42 but I mainly use the weapons with you unlock in the lowers ranks. Apart for the M416, I like to use the Scar (Enigneer), M24 sniper rifle with is the one you start off with. PKM LMG (Medic).

Just because they are Lv 50 with all the weapons doesnt mean their any good. I not saying the other weapons are crap, what I am saying is dont worry about unlocking weapons, use what you have. Take the level slow but dont camp. Give it a couple of weeks and you will soon start collecting Lv 50's dogtags.

Send me a FR, I will team up with you. 

You're NOT right

I do just fine on my own in squad deathmatch.  Just like in moh, you have to get the hell out of the spawn area right away.  It sounds like you are just running out in the open, stick to moving in areas with little visibility.  This game is about stealth and if not stealth go get in a vehicle and use that to get from point a to b.