The Walking Dead

Finally some more info :)

This game sounds great so far!

Link1      <---- Scroll down on this link for an interesting interview video.

Link2      <----- More info.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well Shane got popped in a scene similar to, but not the same as, the one from the comic. I have a feeling that T-Dog, will turn out to be Tyreese, but where is his daughter? And I am still waiting for Michone to make her Katana wielding, Zombies on a leash Entrance, After all she is one of the longest surviving characters in the comic, and probably always will be.

This game doesn't look very promising unless they keep to more of a story driven path like Mass Effect.

I'm looking forward to this game. I've never read the comics surprisingly enough. It will be weird watching the show without Shane and Dale

I wonder if they will ever meet up with the black guy and his kid from the first episode and also with Michael Ruckers' character again.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Well the next one has ain interview with Kirkman and actual gameplay footage so I am looking forward to that one.

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

A lot of people love zombies... and I get The Walking Dead craze is still going on (along with Game of Thrones and such), but as a video game goes, it just looks like the same 'ol, same.

[/quote]<looks at recent played list> rehashed collection, 3rd iteration in a series, and 3rd release of the same game with a new cover.

So day one purchase for you then? 

[/quote]So an 8th reiteration of the same game gets a free pass when a different developer and franchise heads up the cloning process?

[/quote]There have been 7 The Walking Dead games before? I did not know this, when were they released and on what platforms? That's a lot of games based on a  comic that's only been around for 5 or 6 years

The graphic novels suck and the t.v. show is boring, but that's just my opinion. I just wish we could get one zombie game that's actually realistic.

^^No! My mom said I was fascinated by them as a child. I am 37 and I still read books and watch internet movies etc. I have a ton a tattoos and a lot of them are zombies.

I still watch The Dawn of the Dead all the time. The original one of course. 28 Days later isn't a zombie movie in case people were wondering.

My left arm is a sleeve with one spot not covered in ink, but I am getting a new zombie tat there in 3 weeks.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Sounds interesting. But I'm currently anticipating a different zombie game too much to really look in to this. Let me get that out of the way first, then we'll talk.

[/quote]

Dead Island? :DD

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Sounds interesting. But I'm currently anticipating a different zombie game too much to really look in to this. Let me get that out of the way first, then we'll talk.

[/quote]Well I am a man of my word so here goes. While I am a big fan of the show, I'll say the same thing I said about the upcoming Game of Thrones tie-in. I'll keep an open mind and definitely give it a play through because I am a fan. But I'm not going in with very high expectations. Movie tie-ins always end up being rushed and falling flat. And in my experience, TV show tie-ins are even worse. But who knows, maybe they'll pull it off and I'll be very happy.

My only gripe is that is a DL game ...i only hope don't end like Jurassic Park.