The Walking Dead - TellTale Games discussion

So I just finished playing the whole game and really enjoyed it.

Whilst the game could have been polished a bit better (there seemed to be a few technical glitches throughout), I really enjoyed it. Even though you weren't in control that much and didn't have to do a great deal (the puzzles were really easy), I thought it was an excellent story. I really liked how much choice you had in terms of the dialogue and became really attached to the characters.

Perhaps it helps that I am a fan of the TV series, but well done TellTale!

What are your thoughts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i'm still trying to work through it, only played two chapters since i bought them with the spring sale. so far it's fantastic, love how choices carry through, probably gonna regret some choices i made in episode 2...i hope there's no more bits like the ma sequence in ep 2 in the rest of the game, that annoyed the crap outta me.

-

i think it'd help to be more of a fan of the comics than the show, the big characters that we've seen are more like their comic counterparts than the show...

-

looking forward to the second season, definitely gonna grab 'em the day each ep hits.

it's just not something for me but it seemed ok from the little bit i played. I think I saw the disk version for $20 or so at best buy and it's been on sale enough that the whole package has been about $10 total. It's just not a game I have fun playing.

Top 10 of my favorite games but I hate that [Scratch edit - Spoiler -  Lee and kenny had to die :(/Spoiler - highlight between the tags to read]

It's spelt Telltale Games.

-

The best place to talk about The Walking Dead games, series and comics is Telltale's The Walking Dead.

Loved the game and cannot wait for season 2. TV TWD Season 3 ending was awful. :-/

I personally don't like it. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Great series, I'm also waiting on Season 2 :) Minus a few bugs it was an awesome experience.

[quote user="Rogstah Junior"]

*snip :(

[/quote]Spoiler alert LOL.  

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I personally don't like it. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

[/quote]

Me neither. I bought the first chapter (?) last year, and while the story was fine, the point and click genre is not for me.

The characters in this game have more personality than most characters in most games this gen with the exception of Heavy Rain and a few others.

-

Looking forward to season 2. It is way better than the show.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I don't see the personality of Lee. It feels very much like his actor is sitting there reading from a script.