The Walking Dead season 3?

When buying The Walking Dead season 3 pass it says "This season is in progress. Get this season's current and future episodes." And has "09. The Suicide King" listed under episodes included. When trying to download it asks me to buy Season 3 part 2? I've already spent $30 on season 3!! I won't spend another $20 when the new episodes should be included! When I go to season 3 and try to download there isn't an option.. It just says "HD 240 SD 160 Purchase" It states on the dashboard "if you're not caught up on all the action, get the Season Pass and own ALL the Season 3 episodes so far with NEW ones automatically dropped into your library the day after they air. Or if you would like to just jump in now, you can own the rest of the season's next-day episodes at a lower price."

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 33 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This isn't an answer. I am having the same problem, if you get an answer could you let me know, I am not sure how this works. My gamertag is: Johhny E

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Having the same problem and had it it earlier in the season! Not a happy camper!

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, they need to unlock the second half of season 3 for us season 3 season pass holders...

Sorry this didn't help.

Episode 9 just aired last night, and it does say "the day after", so it probably wasn't available for inclusion yet.  Try later today, I don't really mess with xbox video or music, so I can only use my logic here.  I would think Season Pass meant the entire season.

Sorry this didn't help.

Killswitch, the problem is not that the episode has not posted. The problem is that it has posted, but it has a price tag on it, which is b/s because many of us paid a nice chunk of change for the full season pass.

Sorry this didn't help.

This happened earlier in the season as well. or perhaps it was season 2. where people who purchased the season pass suddenly were being asked to pay for each episode. I called support at that time and was given credits to buy a few episodes until the problem was fixed. this time (today 2/11/13) i called and was told its something between AMC and XBOX and will have the episode included in my season pass as soon as the problem is solved. no credits were given to buy the episode. So basically. just wait. it will be included in the season pass at some point. who knows when. until then you can either cave in and purchase the episode (like i did) or wait who knows how long for xbox to get this thing solved  AGAIN!

Sorry this didn't help.

Yo, I've got the answer!! Had the same problem with an earlier episode of the Walking Dead and was told there were other shows having the same issue. To resolve this, go to xbox video and then under "My Videos" select "Account Management" then tv shows and press the x button to refresh purchase history and the episode should appear. Now I did try this earlier today and it didn' t work until late in the evening and I have no idea the reason for the delay

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I went to do what you said mondo245 and decided to check my videos first and noticed the episode in the new arrivals. appears the problem is resolved everyone.  Its still getting freaking annoying though. 2nd time its happened.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings to the thread! This is an issue that our LIVE Engineers recognized and we're able to resolve around 9:30 this morning (PST). You should now be able to watch the content without any work around steps! If you still aren't though, make sure to let us know. :)

Sorry this didn't help.