The Walking Dead Season 3 Pass error

I purchased the entire season pass of the Walking Dead Season 3 and now it is asking me to purchase the remainder of the season again. I've refreshed my Surface RT and it still isnt recognizing this purchase eventhough it states "You've already purchased the TV season offer that includes this episode" followed by: "you wont be charged yet." If I follow the promps it leads me to the credit card option for purchase. I am not gonna purchase this again. Can someone please help. Waiting the day after my favorite show is hard enough as it is. Microsoft needs to get this fixed asap.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 100 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm having the same problem. Just spoke to customer service and they said they're having "a licensing issue" and it won't be available until 24 hours after the show airs, and they knew yesterday they'd have this problem. So 8pm tonight, basically. Unacceptable, especially when I have to call them myself to find out anything.

The issue I have with this, and this is what I told them, is that if you are accepting money for something it better be available the second they take funds for it. Also, knowing there would be a problem and not letting everyone know before they purchase it is a clear "bait and switch".

So I got a refund for the one episode, they said the 24 hour issue will be resolved by the time the next episode airs. I'll never buy another video, season pass, etc. from them again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try refreshing your purchase history.  In order to do this on a Surface you'll need to delete and re-download the Xbox Video App.

Microsoft Movies & TV Team

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys,

According to our engineers, this issue should be resolved as of this morning (2/12).

If you are still experiencing this issue, please let us know!

Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 10, same issue as last week but worse. Last week on Xbox it was asking me to pay for Episode 9, wether I looked at Season 302 or Season 3, The episode never showed up on New Arrivals. However on the Zune Sofware, even though it too asked me to pay for Episode 9, when I clicked on it to buy it, it said SD was Free and I was able to stream/download it on the Zune Software.

Now Episode 10, same story but worse... because now it asks me to buy on it Zune Software too and it doesnt say Free next to SD. These issues need to be sorted! I am loyal to Microsoft but I dont want to be watching The Walking Dead 24 hours after everyone else did!

Sorry this didn't help.

Same issue I bought the season 302 pass but doesn't have episode 10, but  none season pass holders have access to episode 10?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have had the pass since episode S03E01 and today it wont let me watch Episode 10 says it says ready to watch but when i click it it says purchase it.

Sorry this didn't help.

I bought Season pass 302.  Episode 10 wont show up.  But on the Full season 3 list it is there to buy.

Fix it Microsoft!

Sorry this didn't help.

ya im having issues with the walking dead 3 as well ill be damned if im going to spend another 50 buck on this ***

Sorry this didn't help.

I just got off a Chat with Support about the Season Pass issue affecting Episode 10, and they informed me of the below:

Support: We have consulted your issue with our product team and they confirmed that they are still working on the release of episode 10 The Walking Dead, Season 3 Xbox Live for Season Pass holders. They confirmed that you should be able to access it within 24-72 hours. Although you can purchase the episode individually, you will still have to wait 24-72 for the release of this episode on Xbox Live.

Juxtapose13: Okay, so it's a system wide issue right now, and basically I should just keep checking to see when it's available.

Support: Yes because we have partnership with the producers of The Walking Dead and we are still waiting a go signal from their end to allow the release of this episode on Xbox Live.

Support: As much as we would like the content to be available to our users, the producers of this show is still not allowing us to release it on Xbox Live.

Support: But we assure you that you should be able to access the episode within 24-72 hours.

So, we'll all have to wait and keep checking over the next three days until it becomes available.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay guys, try these steps to fix your issues. (WARNING!!!!----if you have any rentals this will get rid of them, watch them before peforming or be willing to scrap them.)

On the dashboard go all the way to the right to system-storage-pick the storage unit you used to save the data-go to system items-clear rights database- clear marketplace data. AFter that go to the folder that says games and apps-

delete the entire folder for xbox video, xbox music, and anything that says zune-after that go back to the storage unit selection screen and instead of pressing x on the storage unit press y-from here select clear cache-after doing that power off your xbox and unplug it for 30 seconds- plug it back in turn it on-sign to account and start xbox video and try content again

I hope this helps you all.

Sorry this didn't help.