The Walking Dead Season 2

Anyone excited for this? :D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't like. I swear I saw Kenny in that trailer too.

Well, a lot of people hate Kenny. That includes me.

Thats' not my issue. My issue is I feel like they're just milking the clementine train. I liked TWD but it should be kept where it is. Did Kenny really die? Was that Ohmid and Kristy off in the distance? That ambiguity was really nice but making a season two ruins that.

I actually like the idea of playing as Clementine.

-

You can't go into a situation with the mindset of just bashing a few heads, as you could have done with Lee. You are going to have to come up with a new way of thinking while playing as Clem.

I'm excited to play it but I'm gonna have to wait till all episodes are out first.

I'm excited for season 2 and it's going to be hard to wait for all the episodes to be released before I play it.

-

Depending on what I hear at the time though I might break and buy them as they come out, we'll see.

I'm trying to figure out why I thought the title of this thread was about the tv show. lol

Is this coming out today?

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

I'm excited to play it but I'm gonna have to wait till all episodes are out first.

[/quote]

Bingo!

[quote user="voteDC"]

I actually like the idea of playing as Clementine.

-

You can't go into a situation with the mindset of just bashing a few heads, as you could have done with Lee. You are going to have to come up with a new way of thinking while playing as Clem.

[/quote]Same here.