The Walking Dead Episode 1

Where the heck is it? I know there is already a thread but it pisses me off some people that don't pay crap for online services and they got it but us xbox folks always get F'd in the A....look at the battlefield map packs 2 weeks late...someone give me hope this will be here today i know its still early but they already updated xbl arcade game list once in past 3 jrs and didnt add walking dead hopefully they upload crap more than once a day? Somone help me i need a xanax bar

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm serious its time to rise up to this *** and move forward Walking Dead got an Army full of dead soldiers

It was never said to be released today every site you have seen that date on have been taking guesses as there was no official release date given for the 360 release. I want it myself but knew full well not to expect it today.

If it was supposed to release today I would give it until 9 AM eastern time.

well everywhere says april 24th

I've waited this long, what's a couple more days ?  Still annoying though, and someone explain to me how it's fair that PS3 and PC users have it already !

Actually it has, if you go to the game details on here it says released on April 25th, 2011.

I've been waiting all night for this game, I'm a big fan of both the comic and the show so this'll be very interesting!

OXM has the review done as of yesterday.  This means the Xbox Title is ready to go, just waiting on Microsoft to okay release.  I've tweeted Telltales and I'm waiting for a response.  Achievements.org also has a review done and said that it was do out "soon".

www.oxmonline.com/walking-dead-episode-1-review

What a shame. I woke up today early to get it on Xbox, and have been waiting patiently since...Haven't been able to find out any info on the Tell Tale Games forums or anywhere else. Everybody is speculating, but the release date DID say April 25th on Xbox.com when you searched the game. I'll give it a little bit longer, but if Microsoft or Tell Tale can't come out and tell us what the deal is or an exact release date, I will just purchase it on Steam I guess.

Also, does anyone know if there are plans for it to release on a Disc in the future for Xbox 360? I work in a video store and people have been asking. I know that the Deadliest Warrior games just released on an actual disc a week or two ago as we got them in at the store for retail. If this is going to be the case, I will buy on Steam and then purchase for Xbox if it releases on a Disc.

I hope it pops up on the marketplace sometime today, I was looking forward to playing it.

Not sure exactly what the deal is, but TellTale or MS or whoever is responsible for getting this out is making a big mistake by making the Xbox community wait on this.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do release a retail disc with all the episodes later on this year.

im so sick of checking for this game. i want to play before work please!