The VIP Car Pack ?

I am interested in getting Forza 4 but i will probably hold off buying it for a while because of too many other games, However i see that with the Limited Edition you get a car pack that includes the Noble M600 i was wondering if the vip pack will only be for those who get the LE or will it be available to download as well ?.

Also does anyone know if there's anywhere on the net i could see a full list of cars ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i know you can buy the muscle car park as DLC or you can buy the cars individualy not sure about VIP pack though

I'd imagine it will eventually become available for purchase, how long thats takes is anyones guess.

[quote user="Knight Of Niiii"]Also does anyone know if there's anywhere on the net i could see a full list of cars ?[/quote]

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2011/10/10/forza-4-cars-list.htm

I would like to know how long it will be before the VIP Pack is released to download? I really need the VIP Pack!!

At this point there is no official word on whether it will be available for download or not.  Forza 3 VIP was available several months after and all the proceeds went to the Haitian earthquake.  We may or may not see it become DLC this time around as well, if it does it probably will not be for at least 6 months, when the season pass expires.

[quote user="Stang616"]

Forza 3 VIP was available several months after and all the proceeds went to the Haitian earthquake.

[/quote]

Not exactly.  Turn 10 pledged to donate $10 for every pack sold, only during the Month of March (2010), and only up to $100,000.

That being said, I have absolutely no doubt that Turn 10 will offer up the VIP pack for FM4 on the marketplace before too long.  Hell, they'd offer up a Forza-branded kitchen sink if they thought they could sell it.