The Update.....

Have gotten the update last night (13th)

-

But it's been difficult to find some matches in certain game modes I play - one being Team Defender...

-

Anyone else having this issue?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Where do you live? Somewhere "remote"?

I and some friends are also having this issue right now, it is with less popular game modes. There is no problem whatsoever with team death match, dom ect.

And as for being somewhere remote, i live in belgium = not remote :)

[quote user="The Acidpiss"]

, i live in belgium = not remote :)

[/quote]Gutted for you guys this morning :((((

I live in New Zealand, which is remote compared to other countries, but I can't find anyone else in the whole country. Same guys in Team Deathmatch and Kill Confirmed.

Weird.

I also party up with an Aussie and one to three Kiwis and together it takes us up to five minutes to get anything in Team Deathmatch.

Trolling reckons improved matchmaking for people in remote areas was in the patch, he's probably trolloing again. He didn't Tweet anything else though as of last night.

i live in malta and now since the update i cant find any matches before i was able to get into any game mode .....stupid is the word

just got in from work little while ago and checked my post - same as Bob i'm in New Zealand and never had probs b4 gonna jump on and have a look again shortly.

We need BOs type locale search.

Oh my...you have uttered the BOs word.....you will be wanting the BOs maps next as well (I know I would)

^^I can play on any maps, just give me variety (MW3 and BOs maps were fine by me) AND no old remake maps from previous CODs. Anything new is fine by me, Ive had fun on every DLC map pack from every COD since W@W.