The United Damned - An active 'Xbox 360' & 'PC' gaming clan/community. [RECRUITING]

Hello there, guest.
I'm sure you know what we do, but let me just refresh your mind (just in case).
We're a PC and Xbox 360 gaming clan/community. Sounds good? Indeed it does!
Now that I got that out of the way, you're most likely wondering what we really offer to our members, right?
We'd like to give you the chance to make friends, find other gamers to play with, bring gamers together for events and giveaways, and yes! These giveaways are
real items (such as a 360 game or mousepad).

We also have a ranking system that will make you work for your next promotion. As you earn your ranks and medals you'll get more members to look up to you,
not to mention more respect (and expectations!) from the staff. You know that sounds good. We're trying to pull away from the "clan" theme, you know what
I mean! Like eight years old kids spamming on the microphone , rude members on the forum... and the best for last! Power abusing admins and leaders.

Believe me. We're nothing like that at all. We are a mature friendly community.
The United Damned is for both the hardcore gamers and the casual gamers. We enjoy having both part time gamers and full time gamers.
We stand out from other clans!

*Sub-divisions are separate groups for all the games we support in the clan/community.

Xbox 360 sub-divisions

PC sub-divisions

Join us today at (just click on it): www.theuniteddamned.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I'm sure you know what we do, but let me just refresh your mind (just in case).

We're a PC and Xbox 360 gaming clan/community. Sounds good? Indeed it does!

Now that I got that out of the way, you're most likely wondering what we really offer to our members, right?

We'd like to give you the chance to make friends, find other gamers to play with, bring gamers together for
events and giveaways, and yes! These giveaways are

real items (such as a 360 game or mousepad).

We also have a ranking system that will make you work for your next promotion. As you earn your ranks
and medals you'll get more members to look up to you,

not to mention more respect (and expectations!) from the staff. You know that sounds good. We're trying
to pull away from the "clan" theme, you know what

I mean! Like eight years old kids spamming on the microphone , rude members on the forum... and the
best for last! Power abusing admins and leaders.

Believe me. We're nothing like that at all. We are a mature friendly community.

The United Damned is for both the hardcore gamers and the casual gamers. We enjoy having both
part time gamers and full time gamers.

We stand out from other clans!

Lump.

Mump.

Bump.