The Ultimate Bundle Shortcut

I've recently downloaded the Ultimate shortcut to unlock all the gadgets and weapons on Battlefield 3. Who would have known that this is all a big money making way of Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts).

Problem: The download does not give you all of the weapons nor the gadgets, and sometimes not even anything at all. Battlefield 3 is aware of the issue, and do not offer a full refund with the guns and gadgets thrown in for free. No, they let you know that someone will email you in 24 hours to 48 hours, then no one ends up emailing you. I'm tired of calling into customer service and I just want a refund, and want Battlefield 3 to remove the download.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey AOM Folk Boii! I'm sorry that you're frustrated with the experience but I'm afraid this is in the hands of the publishers.  Any bugs or issues with the content can only be fixed by their team.

I'm afraid we can't help you with a refund here on the forums, but the good news is it looks like your issue is still being looked into by phone support. They will contact you as soon as they can regarding the Ultimate Bundle Shortcut Pack! Hang in there and you'll here from them soon. :)

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.