The typical "What are you guys playing?" Thread

Basically the title explains the subject haha.

What all games have you guys been playing lately? Anything you would reccomend or have really been enjoying?

As for me i've been playing a lot of Red Dead, and recently downloaded a few of the old Sonic games from the XBLA and remembered just how aggrivatingly difficult it is to complete the old game with only 3 lives lol >.> but at the same time still very enjoyable.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Been playing Alice Madness Returns and honestly it's amazing. I would say it's GOTY for me so far. And that's just MY opinion, so no need to flame. Other than that, I'm about halfway thru L.A.Noire and while I really like it and I'm enjoying what I've played here and there, something about Alice is just all around fantastic. The settings, environments, the characters, etc. Can't recommend the game enough. If you like third person action/platformers, then go buy it or rent/borrow it cause it's not worth missing.  

Back to Resident Evil 5.

Been getting back into some Halo Reach and playing the new Naruto game that my friend gave me for my birthday yesterday.

Been playing Black Ops, Reach, and Shadows of the Damned. Seriously, Shadows of the Damned is up there as my GOTY with Portal 2. It's fantastic.

I'm actually going to go back and play Oblivion, kicking it old school this weekend

Two Worlds 2 and Monkey Island: LeChuck's revenge.

Both are excellent games, but Monkey Island is killing me. I refuse to use any hints so this will take a while.

LA Noire and I'm still grinding out the "280 Games" achievement for Bejeweled 2.  I'm at 232...or so.

my PP.

Awesome, i've only heard good things about Alice so far. I'm just waiting for the price to drop a little before picking it up. And as far Shadows of Damned i'm really interested in trying that game. The videos of seen of it look amazing, and have only heard positive reviews about it.

Taking a break from new titles and picked up a few oldies,and going back and playing some titles I havent finished or started. Then going to tackle my XBLA titles the same way.