the toasty guy !!

do any one know if there is any thing special to do when the toasty guy appear !

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Just there like in previous titles. Nothing to do this time with him, though. No secrets like with...MK1? I can't recall right now. Also, thank you for knowing he's saying 'Toasty!' instead of assuming it's 'Whoopsie!' like I've seen a ton of people do.

[quote user="aksabdo"]

do any one know if there is any thing special to do when the toasty guy appear !

[/quote]

I believe Dan Forden only appears for nostalgia purposes.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Juxtapose13

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

Just there like in previous titles. Nothing to do this time with him, though. No secrets like with...MK1? I can't recall right now. Also, thank you for knowing he's saying 'Toasty!' instead of assuming it's 'Whoopsie!' like I've seen a ton of people do.

[/quote]

It was in Mortal Kombat II.  When you were fighting on the stage entitled "The Portal," if Dan Forden appears after someone performs an uppercut you could hit down and Start which would allow you to fight Smoke in Goro's Lair.

Generally speaking, he was the easiest of the secret characters in Mortal Kombat II to get to fight.

--
Juxtapose13

The man has a toast logo on his t-shirt anyway :D