The thread for all your whining, crying, moaning, and groaning.

Now we can have it all in one place!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And bring me a beer.

I don't see much whining moaning and crying. I see people discussing things? I think you guys and the MW3 forums are over dramatic.

Baaaaaahhh rent a sever baaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah I want to play Bad Company 2 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh The Mav shouldn't road kill me waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

The USAS-12 is sooo over-powered it's unreal.

UXF downtime really got your panties in a knot eh

I don't like how bananas bruise so easy.

Guns actually seem really freakin balanced now. Im quite impressed. Beta is finally over.

Every red traffic light is trolling me.

yup....just in time for them to take all the servers offline in favor of rented ones...yay......joined many rented servers over the weekend.....what a friggin treat you thong wearing fruitcakes on a power trip are....."this is my server..FEEL MY POWER!"...ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban...all for the heinous offense of.....(drum roll)...joining...."BOOM!" insta-ban!.......I got kicked out of every single rented server I joined....pretty much as soon as I got there.....we're talking near full all the way  down to servers with like 5 cakeboys holding hands in them......I rent a server, and I don't kick anyone out....if someone beats me then more power to 'em...good job, I'll get ya next time....certainly don't kick 'em the second they arrive...too bad DICE got rid of all but 1 hardcore epic battles server, waiting in that cue sure is a treat....way to go DICE, you cut your overhead and empowered D'bags

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

yup....just in time for them to take all the servers offline in favor of rented ones...yay......joined many rented servers over the weekend.....what a friggin treat you thong wearing fruitcakes on a power trip are....."this is my server..FEEL MY POWER!"...ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban...all for the heinous offense of.....(drum roll)...joining...."BOOM!" insta-ban!.......I got kicked out of every single rented server I joined....pretty much as soon as I got there.....we're talking near full all the way  down to servers with like 5 cakeboys holding hands in them......I rent a server, and I don't kick anyone out....if someone beats me then more power to 'em...good job, I'll get ya next time....certainly don't kick 'em the second they arrive...too bad DICE got rid of all but 1 hardcore epic battles server, waiting in that cue sure is a treat....way to go DICE, you cut your overhead and empowered D'bags

[/quote]

I joined a couple eptmy servers to try and learn to blast around in the chopper on Caspian - I saw a vid a while ago of this pilot who could fly full steam down the road from the gas station, under the sign.  Better man than me, I gave up after 30 minutes or so.  I joined one where there was one other guy, who I never saw, and got banned by the admin.  LOL.  Sure does taint my view on humanity in general.  I noticed there are a bunch with admin notes on rules etc.  I'd choose those if was gonna use any of these long term.