The thing that worries me the most about BF3.

Are the players who play for their K/D and not with the team. These are the people that park tanks off in the distance or conceal themselves in a thick bush. They will abuse prone and claymores. Other than that you can expect an intense action packed game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

that true for any mutiplayer game though. Thats why I like rush gametype, it forces the defenders to move everytime their base is taken, discourages long term camping. Of course defenders are allowed to camp their crates but you know what I mean.

its possible to play for the team and maintain a healthy k/d, fact is whatever else they may be doing, if everyone on the team goes neg ur gonna lose-the real fight is always atf anyway, u just gotta kill em when u get there and not the other way round

Well hopefully since they are adding a team deathmatch mode people who want to play just for kills will play that mode and leave rush for the people who like to play objective game modes.

I'm only worried about the servers. The game will be fine.

I'm worried about the idiots who actually think they know how to fly, taking Jets.

I have no idea how to fly the jets, not gonna stop me having a go though.

[quote user="Xenolithium"]

I'm worried about the idiots who actually think they know how to fly, taking Jets.

[/quote]This, I can't even fly a damn helicopter. Thats why I have someone else fly it.

People need to learn at some point and unless you can great private matches to practice, I guess everyone will just have to be patient. :D

K/D hunters will play TDM.. i think.

[quote]I have no idea how to fly the jets, not gonna stop me having a go though.[/quote]

me neither but i intend to learn in packed servers , i love it when the "pilots" start whining because i took "their" plane/chopper :)