The Taken King with " Real Level 40 "

Hello everyone  :)

What level do you think we will start with in The Taken King with the " real level " being 40 and the Light Level being given a seperate stat?

I think that if you're currently a level 34 character, you will start The Taken King at level 34 and only have to gain six levels to max out with the new mega expansion.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Read it  awhile back so I don't remember what site, probably Game Informer TTK is there cover story for this month, they confirmed that whatever level you are when the DLC/update hits is the level you will be when for the Taken King. I gotta make sure I have all my characters in armor that puts them at 34 and not 33 when it hits!

Hello "Nemesis121804"  :)

Thank you very much for that information, I really appreciate it  :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Nemesis121804"  :)

Now I can quote the Bungie livestream as my source and your level will be based on all your gear, even stuff in the vault. They actually specifically said you don't have to go and equip your best stuff before the update drops like they had planned on doing! You'll be at the highest level that your best gear would make you regardless of whether it is equipped when the update hits.

Hello "Nemesis121804"  :)

Thank you for the update on that information, I really appreciate it  :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Nemesis121804"  :)