The Sons of Summerset is recruiting! Aldmeri Dominion Guild

You have heard the call! The Aldmeri Dominion needs you!

The Sons of Summerset is answering the call to arms! We are recruiting dedicated members to our ranks. Our guild is already well established with solid numbers. We will be running both PvP and PvE/skill crafting. We have a military inspired ranking system that allows for advancement over time if leadership is what you desire. Our guild is strictly 18+ and mature. We are a US/Canada based guild. If you would like to know more Xbox message me on my gamertag Venomous Voodoo and feel free to comment on this post! Looking forward to defending the Dominion together!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Over 30+ members now & still over 2 months til launch! Serious minded future ESO players drop us a message to find out more info!

Looking for something more for your ESO experience? Check us out!!!

Over 30 members strong & climbing with 2+ months to go until XB1 launch!!!

Sons of Sommerset has something for every serious minded 18 y/o + XB1 ESO player;

PVE group- Is exploring & questing your thing? Join our PVE squad

PVP group- Looking to hash it out with other players? Join our PVP group for fame & glory

RP- Is it all about the lore & storyline for you? We have dedicated RP players steeped in lore

Crafting – Want to become a master craftman? We have the tips & tools for that to make you the envy of Tamriel

Dont be left scrambling to get into the first guild that messages you in game, get involved now & be prepared!

Message me on XBox Live for more info!

Town Noob

Add me!

Sons of Sommerset has something for every serious minded 18 y/o + XB1 ESO player;

PVP group- Looking to hash it out with other players? Join our PVP group for fame & glory

RP- Is it all about the lore & storyline for you? We have dedicated RP players steeped in lore

Crafting – Want to become a master craftman? We have the tips & tools for that to make you the envy of Tamriel

Dont be left scrambling to get into the first guild that messages you in game, get involved now & be prepared!

Town Noob

Town Noob – XBox Live GT

Over 40 members strong & climbing with 2 months to go until XB1 launch (maybe less)!!!

Town Noob – XBox Live GT

If you want to get the most out of your ESO experience, message me!

3 More members over the weekend & we are fast approaching the 50 member mark!!!

Over 40 members strong & climbing with 2 ish (?) months to go until XB1 launch!!!

Town Noob – XBox Live GT

Over 40 members strong & climbing with 2 ish (?) months to go until XB1 launch!!!

Town Noob – XBox Live GT