The Skill You've Reset Most

Out of curiosity, what's the skill you've Mastered and reset (made Legendary) the most?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

"I am saying the the xp you earn from leveling a perk that has been reset seems like its been cut in half compared to a perk that hasn't been reset".

Personally, I've mastered a skill seven times and I'm level 35 for it at the moment (level 65 overall) and it doesn't feel like that to me. It does feel that resetting and doing the first few levels doesn't help much once your overall level gets up there, but that's nothing new. Working on a skill you haven't touched feels exactly the same way.

I'm interested to know hat crazy levels people are reaching. What happens when you've got EVERY perk in EVERY skill - what level would you have to be to crack that?

I know how the levering works in skyrim and I am saying the the xp you earn from leveling a perk that has been reset seems like its been cut in half compared to a perk that hasn't been reset.

To level up in Skyrim it takes the following

Xp_to_level = (current_level + 3) * 25

then when you level up a skill you gain XP = the new level of the skill (so say sneak goes 56=>57 you gain 57 xp. This is why it takes longer and longer to level as you get to higher levels.

I have reset my smithing perk twice lol and my archery and sneak perk once but it seems you only get about half of the xp as you usually get if you going through the perk for the first time because I was at level 56 when I reset my smithing perk and I only gain like 3 levels by the time I max it out again still fun tho lol.

I'm only up to level 10 in my all new game after the patch, but my traditional play style will likely favor one-handed weapons, archery, and light armor. One-handed weapons will probably be first.

This should be interesting. Since none of my old saves were worth a dump. I would love to see if anyone actually got to do this from an old save. All my skills went back to the beginning with the new start. It may be awhile before I can use the new feature.